1. Continue working on creating and producing extraordinary products services, entertainment and art. Doesn’t matter if it’s a book, record, music festival, start-up or established corp. Ordinary will no longer do.
2. Upgrade your website(s). Refresh the look, improve the navigation and consistently add new audio, video and content to your site. Don’t risk losing your fans and customers because they’ve lost interest in you.
3. Update your Social Networks: (FB, Twt, G+, LN, etc): Keep pic’s fresh and information current. And by all means contribute your thoughts and promote your work.
4. Grow your tribe: Never stop interacting and engaging with your fans, readers, followers and customers. Just because they loved your last offering, doesn’t mean they don’t have many other choices today. The world may have shrunk but choices for entertainment and commerce have expanded to the stratosphere. Maintain a frequent flow of communication with all your past, present and future followers.
5. Review your support team (staff, mgmt., agents, sales team, coaches, consultants, techs, bandmates, etc.). Don’t flinch or choke on this one. If personnel changes need to be made, don’t be afraid to make them.
As an artist and entrepreneur YOU are the CEO of your world. You may not call ALL the shots; however, you can manifest success on your own terms. Don’t compare your career or company progress to others. Stay focused on your ‘to do’ list and remain committed to your impossible dream!
You’re an inventor, a creator, an artist! Go manifest something extraordinary!