MID-YEAR TO DO LIST (Read time 0:53)
1. Continue working on creating and producing extraordinary products services, entertainment and art. Doesn’t matter if it’s a book, record, music festival, start-up or established corp. Ordinary will no longer do.
2. Upgrade your website(s). Refresh the look, improve the navigation and consistently add new audio, video and content to your site. Don’t risk losing your fans and customers because they’ve lost interest in you.
3. Update your Social Networks: (FB, Twt, G+, LN, etc): Keep pic’s fresh and information current. And by all means contribute your thoughts and promote your work.
4. Grow your tribe: Never stop interacting and engaging with your fans, readers, followers and customers. Just because they loved your last offering, doesn’t mean they don’t have many other choices today. The world may have shrunk but choices for entertainment and commerce have expanded to the stratosphere. Maintain a frequent flow of communication with all your past, present and future followers.
5. Review your support team (staff, mgmt., agents, sales team, coaches, consultants, techs, bandmates, etc.). Don’t flinch or choke on this one. If personnel changes need to be made, don’t be afraid to make them.
As an artist and entrepreneur YOU are the CEO of your world. You may not call ALL the shots; however, you can manifest success on your own terms. Don't compare your career or company progress to others. Stay focused on your ‘to do’ list and remain committed to your impossible dream!
You’re an inventor, a creator, an artist! Go manifest something extraordinary!
Hmmm...I heard your email comment being read. It soudns as though the Subject is what caught her eye... But this was only about 5 seconds of fame....and not intense fame at that. I'd say you have at least another 12 or so minutes of fame coming your way. Good work though! :-)Yea, I'm totally new to this PODCAST stuff. I guess I have to come into the 21st century at some point. My daughters are probably totally up to speed....I'll just have to get them to give me a clue. (wow...things change in life...don't they :-)
|Posted By maggiez|
| CEO |
Damn straight- I AM the CEO of my world- I so easily forget that... so , from my chair at the head of my boardroom table- THANK-YOU for the timely reminder!
|Posted By Rachel|
| To do and to be... |
Thank you Michael...I really appreciate all your great advice, and find you a quality person. Thank you so much! Have a great day! Rachel
|Posted By Robbin Michael Wagner|
| To do list... |
Our job as visionaries To Do List: 1) Motivate 2) Generate 3) Recreate When you finish this list; do it again, and again, and again....
|Posted By Lori|
| thank you.... |
Thank you Michael, your "to do" list was EXACTLY what I needed... inspiring and timely... sincerely, Lori G
|Posted By Gina Pilgram|
| Time |
The perfect list at the perfect time. How do you time these blogs so perfectly Michael?
|Posted By Rami|
| Time |
Everything on the list is important. It's just finding the time to do it all. Thanks.
|Posted By Tommy Bay|
| Confront |
Why am I so confronted by #5? Because I've been procrastinating letting go of a key employee. I've fired people before but this is a tough one. I must say, as much as I love being the CEO of my world, it ain't always easy!