Eleven errors that will keep you stuck in the smalls, and out of the Bigs:
1) Faking it!
2) Stuck in a syndrome called “as soon as…”
3) Boasting a “big league” commitment, “this I shall do!” then selling out for a “little league” victory.
4) Conveniently forgetting what you’re committed to when confronted with adversity.
5) Still don’t get the intense power of a ruthless commitment.
6) Perfectly content with having others think you know what you’re talking about.
7) Allowing impatience to blur your vision.
8) Allowing insecurity to thwart your intentions.
9) Allowing pettiness to dictate your to-do list.
10) Allowing others to dictate your destiny.
11) Believing the demon of doubt is actually the voice of reason.
What did I miss?